Saturday 5 March 2016

Sleek Face Contour Kit

Since contouring and highlighting is all the rage at the moment, a little while ago I decided to jump into the craze and purchase the Face Contour Kit by Sleek in Light. This product is available in 3 different shades, Light, Medium and Dark, so there really is something to suit everyone's skin tone. This kit sells for £6.49 in Superdrug, which in my opinion is a complete bargain. 




The first thing I really like about this is the packaging. It's got a matte exterior which looks very classy and, well, sleek! This kit includes a contour colour and a highlighter colour. I do wish that there was an equal amount of both though, because I do like to overdo the highlighter in comparison to contour, but that's just personal preference yaknow!


The contour is, in my opinion, the perfect contour. It's got a cool tone which means it looks very natural on your skin and doesn't leave that awkward orange look that some bronzers do. And not to mention the fact that it is very pigmented so you really don't need to use a lot at all. 


I've recently become a highlighting enthusiast, and the highlighter in this palette is definitely one of my favourties to reach for. It is honestly so pigmented and really brings out the features that you want to emphasize. It's very shimmery too, which leaves a gorgeous little sparkle in the sunlight. The one thing I do have to say though, is as gorgeous as the shimmer is, it doesn't look too natural. So I would avoid using this highlighter if you're looking for an extremely natural makeup look. 


But this palette is most definitely my go-to contour kit and I will most definitely be repurchasing it because it's everything you need in a contour kit. I would rate this a 8/10 and would/have recommended this to friends. Have you tried anything by Sleek before?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment