Monday 17 October 2016

QuickMax Eyelash Growth Enhancer

Recently I've been trying the QuickMax eyelash growth enhancer by StyleLux. This serum retails for £49.00. To be honest I was skeptical about this product, since eyelash length is mostly genetic and I didn't really think there would be a magic product that could actually grow your lashes. So did this product work or not? Here's how I found it:



I thought the packaging was really cute. I'm a huge fan of gold because I feel like it makes the product look really classy and professional. The contents of the box is the actual eyelash enhancer and the instructions.



The application of this enhancer is fairly simple. The instructions say to simply apply this product like an everyday eyeliner in the evening, and then wash your face as normal in the morning. 

Before with 1 layer of mascara (only so my lashes showed up on camera)

After with 1 layer of mascara 
Btw I'm literally wetting myself looking at the selfies I took,
I'm so unphotogenic it's actually a joke lmao! 

I applied this every evening, and even after just 2 weeks I was able to see results. It was nothing major at first, but it definitely made a difference. The length had improved slightly, like before my natural lashes wouldn't show up over my eyeliner (if that makes sense) but you can see them peeping over the line. But for me the biggest difference wasn't the length, it was the thickness of my lashes. For the first time I actually feel like I have eyelashes, because the fullness has improved so much. When I pop my mascara on, I really like the look of them now. 

Would I say that this product was effective? Let's just say I haven't suddenly got meter long eyelashes, yet I have found myself reaching for my falsies a lot less over the last couple of months because I'm more confident in my natural lashes. Would I recommend this product? Since this is a pricey product, I would say if you do have the money to splash out then do, it's really helped me grow my eyelashes out. However, if you don't have this sort of money to be spending on anything that isn't essential, then well life goes on without long eyelashes. But overall I would rate this product a 7/10, and I'm glad I did give this product a go. Thanks for reading,

Izzy K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I had lash extensions which ruined the length of my natural eyelashes! Just started using dermalmd eyelashes serum and I am already seeing results.

    ReplyDelete