Saturday 27 August 2016

Sleek Highlighting Palette Solstice

Let's just address the elephant in the room shall we? Okkkkk I know I haven't posted anything since my exams, but I'm finally getting back into posting on this blog at least once a week! 



Recently I've been told I don't wear enough highlighter... jk I get told literally on a daily basis that I wear too much highlighter (as if that's even possible!) So what did I do? I went out to add another highlighter to my drastically growing collection.

Here's another version of the pic where my cat decided to invade the photoshoot!

I popped into a Boots in Dublin Airport with my heart absolutely set on the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette. You're able to pick this bad boy up for just £9.99

Top left: Ecliptic
Top right: Hemisphere
Bottom left: Subsolar
Bottom right: Equinox 

This packaging comes with four different shades; 2 are baked powders, 1 is a cream and the last is a silky shimmer powder. Personally, the baked powders are my favourite formula, however I still love the fact that there is something for everyone's highlighting desires in this palette.

From left to right: Ecliptic, Hemisphere, Subsolar, Equinox

The pigmentation in this palette is insane, and by insane I mean INSANE! You only need to dip your brush into the colours for a natural glow, and this formula is definitely buildable if, like me, you prefer walking round town resembling a disco ball. 


And finally I want to talk about the lasting power of these highlighters. I was very impressed with how long their glittery magic lasted, and even when you blend them out you can tell that they will last the whole night. Without a doubt it's the cream formula that has the longest lasting power though.


I would most definitely recommend this to a friend, and I will definitely be purchasing this again. Not even joking, I would rate it a 10/10 which is very rare of me to do, but I honestly couldn't think of any more improvements. Have you tried this product yet?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment