Sunday 5 February 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

Today I'll be talking about the well-known and well-loved Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I've tried out the shade Light To Medium, which retails for £40. Here are my thoughts on the powder palette...





   This particular palette comes with 6 shades, 3 of which are highlight shades and 3 are contour shades. The highlight shades are the following:
  • Vanilla- A pink/white matte highlight shade, perfect for a natural glow.
  • Banana- A light yellow highlight shade, perfect for under the eyes baking
  • Sand- Similar in colour, this highlight has a hint of shimmer
  • Java- A warm toned bronze shade
  • Fawn- A cool toned contour shade, perfect to contour cheekbones
  • Havana- A warm toned contour shade, perfect for adding a warm glow to your face
Vanilla

Banana

Sand

Java

Fawn

Havana

The pigmentation of these shades is just beyond incredible. You only need to dip your brush in the shades to pick up the colour and it blends out really well. The palette itself doesn't have the largest pans in the world, but my gosh does the product go a long way. The lasting power is also outstanding since I don't find myself ever having to top the contour up throughout the day, whereas with other I do.

So there you are, that was my review of the ABH Contour Kit. I can honestly say this is the best powder contour kit I've ever tried, and would rate this a 10/10 because I honestly can't think of any improvements. Have you tried this contour kit before? If so let me know what you think in the comments below,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment