Monday 8 June 2015

Q&A with Georgie Watts

Georgie is a blogger from the UK and has been writing since January 2014. She has a hilarious personality and I think that comes across well in her blog. Her blog, georgiewatts.blogspot.co.uk consists of monthly favourites, day in the life posts, tags and much more. It's definitely worth checking out! She is a good irl friend of mine, so naturally I wanted to collab with her on a post. 


tbt meeting Alfie

Let's get started with the questions and see how she responded:

What is the main reason you started blogging?

I started blogging, mainly because I loved the idea of it. I wanted to write down memories, what I loved and other random bits.  I have always been into social media.  I suppose YouTube pushed it forward because I love the aspect of YouTubers and the ones I first watched such as Tanya and Zoe in 2012/3 had blogs as well and I loved reading them.  So I suppose it came from that.  But when I was a kid I always tried to keep diaries, I recently found one from when I was 10, it was weird reading my thoughts when I was younger!

How long do you spend on social media everyday?

Oh God. I have no idea, it varies from 1-2 hours a day to probably like 8 hours if I stay up till 2am or something ridiculous.

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

Oh geez, I have been to fair amount of concerts of the past couple of years and I loved absolutely all of them.  McBusted and 1D when I saw them at Wembley are the best ones I have been to.  McBusted was full of energy, and seeing my two childhood bands perform together was just incredible.  1D at Wembley, last year was seriously something I cannot put into words, as you know I have loved One Direction for so long and to get to see them at Wembley Stadium was just fantastic; the atmosphere was amazing and of course their singing and dancing.

Netflix or YouTube?

NO! I will not answer this question, it is actually impossible.  Okay, in all seriousness some days I have Netflix days and some days I will have more of a YouTube day, it depends on what is in my subscription box, how long I have until I have to actually do something, whether I am in the middle of an addictive TV series or found a new YouTuber who I love.  At the moment though I have to say Netflix because I haven’t binge watched a TV series on Netflix since, probably Christmas, due to exams, so now I am binge watching Once Upon A Time and I am already nearly on season 3 opps!

What's the cringiest thing you did as a 12 year old?

WOW. Okay, you want me to narrow this down because when I was 12 I was one heck of an embarrassing person!  

Favourite Season and why?

Mine has got to be Autumn or Winter.  As much as I love spring and summer, when it gets too hot I hate it, like I feel so uncomfortable and yuck-y and in winter and autumn you can get away with wearing black ahah.  I love autumn and winter because I love getting cosy by the fire, having hot drinks, watching movies at night and putting candles on etc.

If you had to choose between meeting One Direction or 5SOS, who would you choose? (this is probably the meanest thing I've ever asked I'm so sorry)

Seriously Izzy? Fine okay let me think this one through.  I have loved 1D longer than 5SOS, mainly because 1D was around before 5SOS.  I first became a proper ‘directioner’ or whatever in 2012 whereas I first became proper into 5SOS in 2013.  However, I have grown to become more into 5SOS, as much as I love 1D, my style of music is more towards the punk-pop rather than just pop.  But honestly I think 5SOS and I would get alone like a house on fire because I see myself in different aspects of the boys but 1D are just so caring and omg how am I suppose to pick? Okay I’ll pick 5SOS, no 1D, no 5SOS.  I’ll move to the next question before I change my mind!

      If you could go back to this time last year and give yourself a piece of advice, what would you say?

I would say that everything is going to be fine in terms of schools, grades and friends.  I would give a couple of tips on trying not to be so anxious and stressed out all the time but I am still working on that now.  I would also say that even though A-Levels are one of the worst things, you will also have good friends and 2015 will be an amazing year.

When did your obsession with boy-bands start? (I think it's safe to assume you have a slight obsession haha)

Haha what do you mean? What band obsession? I think it mainly started in year 8 with JLS.  I think when I was 12 or 13, I remember being a hard-core fan of JLS. 

What's the best thing about having a blog?

Just getting to write about what I want, when I want.  I love writing about things I have done and what I love so blogging is just so much fun for me.

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you found out a bit more about the wonderful Georgie. And I want to say a huge thank you to Georgie herself for answering these questions, they were hilarious! And lets face it, who wasn't a fan of JLS back in the day? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment