Saturday 27 January 2018

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

If you want a brand which screams "quality" look no further than Charlotte Tilbury. After being really impressed with her Matte Revolution formula in the shade Glastonberry, I decided to check out her K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks which retail for £24


L to R: Stoned Rose, Hepburn Honey

I picked up two shades. First of all I have Stoned Rose which is a nude lipstick, with coral pink undertones. It's lovely for when you want to wear a colour on your lips, which isn't too in your face. 


Excuse my white people lips but this is Stoned Rose

The second shade I have is Hepburn Honey. This is the literal "your lips but better" shade. It is a nude shade with beige undertones.


And Hepburn Honey

This is a non-matte moisturizing formula which doesn't dry out your lips at all. It's got almost a glossy finish to it, and the colours are so opaque so you only need one layer on your lips.

The lasting power of these lipsticks is phenomenal. Unlike most lipsticks in my collection, you can wear these lipsticks for hours on end without it drying out and cracking your lips. The only thing I will say is that these are fairly transferable so aren't necessarily meal-proof. 

Overall I would rate this lipstick a 9/10 and (if my student budget allows it) I will be adding more to my collection. Have you tried any CT product? If so what do you think of them?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment