Saturday 24 March 2018

Collection Lasting Perfection Correction Concealer Green

A cult favourite is the Lasting Perfection concealers by Collection, which is why when I saw they brought out a colour correction range I just had to try it out. I picked up the green colour collection concealer for £4.19 from Superdrug



Green concealers are used underneath foundations to stop any redness show through. Recently I've been breaking out quite a bit and this is fantastic for neutralizing the redness of spots.

The pigmentation of this concealer is fantastic, you only need the tiniest amount to cover a spot and it blends out really well. Even when blended, the pigmentation remains and a little goes a long way.

The lasting power is great too, it really stays on underneath foundation all day. And once the foundation is on, the green colour doesn't show through and it just looks really natural.

Overall, I would rate this product a 10/10 because I literally have no complaints about it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, as well as the rest of the lasting perfection range. Have you tried Collection's new concealers? Let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment