Tuesday 9 September 2014

Scandaleyes Mascara

As you will start to notice if you carry on reading my blog, I have a slight huge obsession for mascara. Scandaleyes is a mascara that I have used for a while now, so I decided I would share my thoughts on it.

This mascara is by
Rimmel and is the price of £6.99. The unique packaging is what made this product stand out to me. It comes in a thick, bright orange case, unlike any other brand on the market.

The actual brush itself is thick too. This makes application easy as each eyelash is covered quickly, leaving your eyes looking extremely volumised. 



Another thing that impressed me was the formula of the mascara itself. There is a dark black version of this mascara available, but I feel that this shade is dark enough to make your eyes stand out anyway. I also found that it lasted all day long without drying up or smudging. As you can imagine, that makes life a lot easier as there is no need to keep applying it all day long.



There are only minor things about this mascara that stop me rating it a 10/10. Firstly, the formula focuses on thickness of the eyelashes but it would be nice if it focused on adding length too. Also, because it is a thick brush, it can leave clumps if you don't have naturally spaced out eyelashes. But that's just me being picky!

Nevertheless, this is one of my all time favourite mascaras. I definitely think I will be buying it for many years to come. I highly recommend it and would rate it
8/10.

Thank you for reading. What's your favourite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment