Photo Credit- Becca W
Here are 10 questions I asked Coral to get to know her better:
1. You've been creating content for quite a while now. What first made you realise you wanted to make YouTube videos?
It's a funny story as before the channel I have now I actually used to upload way before then when I was around 13-15 making lip sync videos back in the day, so you could say I've always had a thing for media and creating content. But I think the main reason I wanted to make YouTube videos is because I love documenting things and making memories and making videos on YouTube was a way for me to do that and also was a creative outlet for me.
2. No one is a bigger Disney fan than you! If you could hang out with one Disney character in real life, who would you choose?
Oh my goodness this is such a hard one. So I am going to base my answer on character meetings I have had in the parks, so this comes between hanging out with Stitch as I feel like we could have loads of fun creating mischief and listening to Elvis, but also would have a companion for life. But also Chip and Dale the two naughty chipmunks were the most fun to meet in the parks so I feel like I'd have the same experience with them also.
3. What is your favourite part about being part of the YouTube community?
My favourite part is 100% the friendships I have made through this platform, I have made friends for life on here, and I love the fact I have connections all over the country and even now all over the world. It is so lovely to see my friends growing and achieving so much on YouTube.
4. What video on your channel would you recommend to someone that is new to your channel and why?
This is a tricky question for me as it depends on what you're looking for from a content creator, so usually I'd say whatever my pinned video is at the time. I personally love the vlogs on my channel and look books so I'd always recommend those!
5. I honestly feel as if you can pull off any hair colour in existence. What hair colour can you see yourself trying out next?
I've actually been meaning to film a video on my hair colour history as I have been many many colours. I recently just went back to having a more purple hair colour but I have always wanted to try an electric blue or a vibrant pink!
6. It's clear you put a lot of thought into your tattoos. What advice would you give to someone getting their first one?
Honestly, if it is the pain putting your off it isn't as bad as you think like it's totally bearable and I have a very low pain threshold. But my honest advice would be if you want it that much just do it. Don't think about it book it super last minute and before you know it you'll be done!
7. What three words would you use to describe your post-university life?
STRESSFUL AS HELL (lol)
8. In your opinion, what is the hardest part about being a youtuber in 2018?
Gosh I could go on about this topic forever, for me it's growth. I find videos I love and have put loads of time and work into don't always get the feedback or perform as well as I'd like them to in comparison to a videos that maybe take me an hour or two. Sometimes it can be disheartening how something simple like a Primark haul can perform really well as appose to a meaningful video you spent hours scripting or filming.
9. If you got given a week to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend your time?
Really? I mean I'd obviously be going to Disney wouldn't I?!
10. What is your biggest goal you hope to have completed by the end of the year?
To be in a job that I love and be surrounded by people who love me and bring me happiness.
Thank you so much Coral for taking part in this interview, I thoroughly enjoyed your answers. I hope you all check out Coral's amazing channel and love her as much as I do,
Izzy K xxx