Wednesday 18 March 2015

Changing My Blog's Name...Again!

If you know me well than you'll know that I like to change my mind a lot. Apparently my blog's name is no exception. 



I've decided that I'm going to be getting rid of the blog name "Izzy K: Fashion & Reviews". Even though I love blogging about fashion and style trends, I think it is suggesting that I actually know what I'm talking about. The truth is I just do it as a hobby and I kind of make things up as I go along. 

I think that the thing I'll be writing the most about on this blog are reviews. I will still write the occasional fashion related or beauty post though. But that's why I'm changing the name of my new blog to...

*Drumroll*

Izzy K: Reviews & More

I know its not much of a change but I feel like it just suits my writing better. Thank you for putting up with me whenever I make a blog update xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment