Friday 14 July 2017

Collection Sheer Loose Powder

You know that whole craze all the beauty gurus keep going on about which is baking? Well I tried to hop onto that bandwagon, but in order to do that I needed to pick up a loose powder. Since The Collection Sheer Loose Powder was only £2.99 from Superdrug, it seemed like a no-brainer to at least give it a go!




I picked up the shade "Translucent" and that's definitely how I would describe this shade. It leaves absolutely no colour on your face once it's applied, which is definitely a bonus because it suits any skin shade. 

And another thing I will say about this product is that it smells really good. I'm not really sure what it smells of (it's definitely perfumed though) but it smells amazing when you apply it.

The application process of this powder is, in theory, quite an easy one. You give it a lil shake and small amounts of the powder fall into the top compartment, making it easy to dip your brush in just a small amount of powder. However, I find it difficult to transfer this powder directly from the brush to your face. The fall out with this product is insane, and I do feel like I'm wasting a large portion of this product with each application because it just falls down my T-shirt.

The lasting power of this product is also pretty good, for it's price. I mean it keeps your makeup in place and set all day. And it gets rid of any oily areas for a matte looking finish. he only thing I did notice with this powder is that it caused a tiny bit of creasing, especially under the eyes. 

Overall I would rate this product a 6/10. I mean, for it's price you really can't complain that much. However, I'm in no hurry to repurchase it because I'm sure there are better loose powders out on the market. Have you ever tried this product before? If so what did you think of it?

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment