Saturday 20 January 2018

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner

Winged eyeliner is just my ting yaknow? And to be able to achieve that I need an on point eyeliner to achieve the desired look. That's why I decided to pick up the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner from Boots for £6.50.


The eyeliner pen itself resembles a felt tip pen which makes the application super easy because it's literally like drawing on your eyeliner.

And this is an incredibly pigmented eyeliner. It's completely jet black and is by far the most pigmented eyeliner pen I've tried. 

The lasting power is perfect too. It's waterproof, yet easy to remove with a makeup wipe. Let's face it there's nothing worse than trying to remove stubborn panda eyes. I've tried a few other eyeliner pens which have dried out quickly, but this one can be used regularly without doing so.

Overall this is my favourite eyeliner pen and really ticks all the boxes which is why I give it a 10/10. Have you ever tried this eyeliner before? If so what do you think? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment