Sunday 24 August 2014

Scandeleyes Eyeliner

The other day I decided to repurchase one of my favourite eyeliner pens, only to notice that there was a new version available. Of course I had to try the new product too. The eyeliners I brought were Scandaleyes Thick and Thin and Scandaleyes Micro Liner both by Rimmel London.


Both eyeliners cost around £5.50 which is cheaper than many other eyeliner pens I've seen from other brands. 
Micro Liner (Left) and Thick and Thin Liner (Right)

One advantage of eyeliner pens is that they are, in my opinion, the easiest way to apply perfect eyeliner because its exactly like using a felt tip pen. The Micro Liner is more pointed whereas with the Thick and Thin Liner you can use either the point or the flat side. That's why I prefer the Micro Liner to the Thick and Thin Liner as you can precisely draw on your wings.


The lines that both liners create
Micro Liner (Left) and Thick and Thin Liner (Right)

Scandaleyes eyeliner is also waterproof which most people prefer however I find it takes more effort to remove. I also find that the pen itself dries out quickly.

You can probably tell that I like this particular eyeliner as I have repurchased it. I would rate the Thick and Thin liner a 6/10 and the Micro liner a 7/10. I especially recommend the Micro Liner to any eyeliner beginners out there.

Thank you for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment