Tuesday 21 October 2014

Beauty Q and A with Lauren

This is a guest post with the absolutely gorgeous Lauren Williams who runs a blog about fashion and art. I interviewed her in a "Beauty Q and A" where I asked her 10 things. 


 
Some Of Lauren's Amazing Illustrations


1. How long have you been interested in beauty and fashion?

I've been interested in beauty and fashion for a long time now and the earliest memory I have of it was being a real fashionista at the age of 9.

2. What do you rather never wear mascara again or never wear lipstick again?

I'd rather never wear lipstick again, only worn it a few times but Mascara is something I use everytime I put makeup on so I would be incomplete without it.

3. Must have item of clothing?

My must have item of clothing is a leather skirt to me, because you can rock it at all times.

4. If you had to dye your hair any colour, what would it be?

Well, I've never dyed my hair and I experiment with black hair extentions and weaves but if I had to dye my hair any colour it would be a dark red.

5. Favourite beauty guru/ style icon?

Zoella-Beauty, Wendy's Lookbook-Fashion

6. Does your dream job have anything to do with fashion?

It does! It plays a big role lol I want to be a fashion illustrator/designer

7. What beauty product could you not live without?

Well...That would be my Fashion fair concealer and foundation

8. What is your favourite shop and clothing brand?

My favourite shop is Bershka, absolutely love it and my favourite brand has to be Zara.

9. Have you ever had a fashion disaster (if so what was it)?

I've had a Halloween fashion disaster- I had to think up a costume late and I had to settle with this red dress and say I was a devil. Not the slightest bit convincing.

10. Describe your style in 3 words.

African, Bold, Urban.

Thank you so much for doing this post Lauren, it was really fun to read your answers. Don't forget to check out her blog: http://www.laureysfashion.blogspot.co.uk . Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment