Saturday 13 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Glastonberry

Since I've turned into the biggest lipstick fanatic, I'd been on the lookout for new lipsticks. One particular one that I had my eyes on for a while was the Matte Revolution Lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury in Glastonberry. This bad boy retails for around £23, so I think it's fair to say it's the priciest lipstick I now own!


The packaging on this lipstick is beyond gorgeous. It's rose gold exterior makes it stand out from any other brand, and it looks so classy and elegant. I also particularly like the ridges because I find it feels so nice to hold (if that makes any sense at all).



The shape of the actual "bullet" of the lipstick is rather unusual, but if you ask me it works. The tip of the lipstick is square shaped, which is again different to anything else I've seen. I also think you get a fair amount of lipstick per tube which is good considering it's fairly pricey and you want it to last a long time. 


The reason I wanted this particular shade is because in pictures it looked like the most beautiful berry lip. But let me tell you that pictures of this lipstick do not do it justice. It's the most gorgeous deep berry purple shade, with slight gold undertones. It's not noticeably gold, but I did see that in some lights there were a few gold glimmers which really caught my eyes. 



 And now onto the lasting power. For this price you should expect that it lasts a long time, and let me tell you that it does. Without a doubt, this lipstick will last for hours on end. And not only that, it doesn't bleed so basically wherever you put it on your lips, it will stay put there without smudging. That's so essential for such a dark colour. The fact that the lipstick is matte helps too, and this is by far the mattest (is that even a word?) lipstick I've ever tried.


Now I'm gonna rate this a 10/10. Yes you heard me right! I literally couldn't think of anything that could be added or taken away from this product to improve it. It's without a doubt one of my favourite lipsticks. Thank you so much for reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment