Saturday 30 April 2016

Q&A With Meme

Hey guys! Today I'm honored to be joined with the wonderful Meme (aka Anna) from The Day In The Life Of. Her blog has been a personal favourite of mine for quite some time because you can tell she pours her heart and soul into it. She blogs about many different categories including fashion, food and lifestyle. And of course she has been able to combine her love for reading and writing, by blogging about all the different books she's been loving. 



Here's what I asked her:

1. What is you blogging routine? Do you set aside a certain amount of time a week to do it, or is it a matter of writing whenever you feel inspired?

I will be totally honest here, I don't have a routine it's basically when I get the time to upload, all my posts are written in advance and I post when I have the most time. 

2. If you had to pick a favourite genre of book what would you pick?

Ok this is tricky, I own mostly Young Adult Fantasy so we will go with that :)

3. Is running a blog exactly how you thought it would be or completely different?

I never knew blogging could take up so much time, I aim to run a successful blog that attracts a lot of readers so I spend a lot of time promoting on social media and making sure to read and comment on as many other blogs as possible.

4. We all have a few school memories that are forever engraved in our brains, what is one of yours?

Has to be singing in front of my entire year at school twice, singing is one of my favourite secret hobbies and I wish I still performed.

5. In your opinion, what was the most successful film adaption of a book, and the worst? 

The worst definitely was the Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl film adaption alongside it the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Shadowhunters tv show so much better). The best (omg I am screaming inside, it's that hard to make a decision) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green has to be my favourite and The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins underneath. 

6. If you could live in any time era, when would you choose?

The 20's I would love to wear a flapper dress!

7. What is your advice for any potential blogger-wannabes reading this?

If you haven't given up in the first 6 months then you will most probably make it as a blogger, the first 6 months are the hardest because you are still finding your niche as such, blogging can be the most rewarding yet can be so undertaking (aka hard work). 

8. Are there any particular challenges that you're hoping to overcome in 2016?

I am trying to save up for a bigger house so that is my main challenge this year, and get a little fitter (but we will see on that one as I love pizza so much)

9. Can you describe you're own personal style in 3 words?

Unique, quirky, comfy!

10. And finally, what is the message that you're trying to get across with your blog?

To just be yourself you'll be so much happier that way, I blog about what I want and when I want, of course I love all the lovely comments, but I won't be brought down by the negativity either. 

So there were Anna's answers, I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I did and thank you very much Anna for taking part. I truly hope you'll check out her blog if you haven't already, because I can honestly tell that she puts an incredible amount of effort into it and deserves all the recognition in the world for it :)

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment