Saturday 7 October 2017

Makeup Revolution Brow Revolution

Whenever I see a new type of eyebrow product, I must try it straight away. That's why when I saw the Makeup Revolution Brow Revolution kit, I immediately needed to give it a go. I picked this bad boy up from Superdrug for £6






Brow Revolution in "Medium Brown"

This kit is available in 5 shades, blonde, soft brown, auburn, medium brown and dark brunette. Inside the kit you get a brow gel and a brow spoolie brush. Personally I would have preferred a brow brush included in this kit, because I find the spoolie almost smudges out the product. 

Application of this brow product is seriously easy. The lid of the gel has a little brush applicator. I paint through my brows lightly, dispersing product into them. Then I paint in the shape of the eyebrow using an angled eyebrow brush. Although once dried this product doesn't smudge or run (and is waterproof) there is still enough time to paint the gel into the shape you desire. It is also a buildable product, allowing you to lightly paint the inner corners of the eyebrows, and darken the outside.

The shade medium brown is the perfect match to my natural brows. And it really does last all day long. Honestly, unless you purposely remove it at the end of the day, this brow gel will not fade at all.

Lately this really has been my go to eyebrow product just because it is so easy to use. I would give this kit a 9/10 and will definitely be repurchasing it. Have you ever tried this product before? If so let me know in the comments,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment