Thursday 4 June 2015

My Makeup Collection And Storage

Yes, today I am going to show you guys my makeup collection! *squeals with excitement*. These are some of my favourite types of videos to watch on YouTube. Confession time; I once spent a whole day watching makeup collection videos. That's a day of my life that I'll never get back but it's totally worth it. I actually wanted to film this as one of my first videos back in 2013, but I've finally organised it to a point that I'm happy with it.

*Disclaimer*

I'm not trying to brag at all or say that you need this much makeup. These are just a few things I've collected over a while so I thought it would be fun to show you guys. Makeup is just something I like to collect and enjoy using. I love watching these types of videos so I wanted to give it a go for myself.

Also, I'm in no way trying to say I have a lot of makeup or that I have the "biggest makeup collection ever". You might think its not even worth making a video about. However, I'm finally at a stage where I think I have enough makeup to film this video and I'm in no way trying to compare it to anyone else's. This is also almost all drugstore makeup, because I'm about as cheap as you can get! 

Video

Sorry that its a long one guys, but I wanted to go into as much detail as possible. And believe me when I say that I've cut it down A LOT because I had over 40 minutes of footage. I wouldn't even blame you if you skipped through it. 

An even closer look:


I didn't have time to cover absolutely everything in my video, so here are a few snaps. I'll name everything I can too. 


Foundations


Rimmel wake me up, Rimmel match perfection, Rimmel lasting finish, Maybeline dream satin liquid, L'oreal nude magique, Avon flawless BB cream.


Concealers


Avon cream-to-powder foundation, Avon colour trend , L'oreal true match concealer, Rimmel match perfection concealer, Collection lasting perfection, Avon ideal flawless concealer. 

Lipsticks


Bourjois color boost, Rimmel colour rush balm, Rimmel vinyl gloss, Bourjois effect 3D, Essence XXXL shine, Rimmel apocalips, Maybeline color sensational, Rimmel lasting finish, Rimmel Kate matte, and then I'm not sure what the last few lipsticks are called but they're all by Avon.


Lip Glosses


Revolution lip glosses, W7 lip bomb, One Direction kiss you lip polish, Babylips hydrate, Miss Sporty fabulous sorbet, and then again, I'm not sure about the brands for the others.


Powders


Avon ideal flawless pressed powder, Rimmel stay matte powder, Rimmel match perfection powder, Alverde duo bronzer, Avon face pearls, Essence sun club bronzer.


Palettes


Avon ideal luminous blush, Avon true colour eyeshadow quad, Technic Electric Beauty metalix, Colour Unlimited eyeshadow palette, Anna Sui eye color palette, Barry M natural glow 2, Barry M summer love. 

Eyelashes


Tanya Burr girls night out, Fingrs style your eyes, Natural look lashes, Essence single lashes. 


Eyeliner


Avon always on point, Essence extra long lasting, Scandaleyes thick&thin eyeliner, Bourjois mega liner, Maybelline liner express, Little Mix liquid liner, Avon super shock gel eyeliner, Rimmel soft kohl, Barry M waterproof gel eyeliner, Collection glam crystals, Rimmel glam eyes

Mascara


Rimmel scandaleyes flex, Rimmel scandaleyes extreme black, Rimmel scandaleyes, Avon supershock, Barry M lengthening mascara, Soap and glory thick&fast. 

Thank you for putting up with all my rambabling in this video and post. Makeup is simply a topic I could talk about all day long. Have you tried any of this makeup, and if so what did you think of it? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment