Saturday 2 January 2016

Q&A With Elise Brown

I'm honored that my first post of 2016 on this blog is with the absolutely wonderful Elise Brown. I've been in touch with her for a while now and she's recently started a blog and I couldn't be more happy that she has. Elise's talent and passion for writing is already clear in her posts, and each one is just so much fun to read. You can just tell that she's an absolutely lovely and kind person so please show her some love on her blog, I-cant-think-help.blogspot.co.uk because she honestly deserves so much recognition. 

Here's the lovely girl herself!

Let's get onto the questions:

1. How long have you wanted to start a blog and for what reason?

I don't think I would be able to tell you exactly how long I've wanted to start a blog for- but definitely more than a year! I've seen a lot of blogs that I enjoy reading and I feel like it is something that is exactly the sort of thing that I would (and do) love! 


2. This time of year is perfect for binge watching TV. What are your favourite shows to watch?


My all-time favourite TV show is the 100- and I don't feel it gets the praise it deserves, too little people know what it is let alone watch it! Aside from that I love watching Orange is the New Black and (although it has finished for this year) I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! 

3. What do you do in your spare time and to relax? 

Whenever I have time to relax, I usually find myself asleep, but if I don't fall asleep I either read, listen to music (that is usually what happens most of the time when I fall asleep) or write.

4. I think most of us look to other bloggers for inspiration. Which bloggers do you currently read and how long have you been reading them for?

 I have been reading Zoella and A Sprinkle of Glitter for about three years now, but more recently I have started reading a lot of smaller blogs (mainly since I have joined Beau Bloggers).

5. Even though school isn't always fun, one of the best bits of it is going on a trip with your class. What is the best school trip you've ever been on? 

My favourite trip was when I went to Spain for a week last March. It was so much fun and I created friendships I never thought I would.

6. What is the best decision you've ever made and how has it affected your life? 

That's a tough one! I honestly can't think of 'the best' decision but an great decision I made recently was to drop my music GCSE. It had caused me so much stress and anxiety which I free of now and I am so much happier!

7. Bit of a random question here but if you had to choose one colour and the whole world would turn that colour, which one would you choose? 

I feel like I would choose a calm (I'm not sure if you can describe a colour and calm but oh well) green colour- possibly the same colour as my room. Green really keep me calm and I feel so much more relaxed when I'm in my room- though I have no doubt I would get bored of it after a while!

8. I personally find that blogging has many perks. What makes you the most excited about blogging?

 I just love sharing what I have to say. I have always spent a lot of my time writing and I know when I was younger I used to write out snippets of my day as if someone was reading them (but trust me, you wouldn't want to). Writing is one of my favourite hobbies and I just enjoy doing it so much!

9. If you got to be in a celebrities shoes for the day, who would you be and what would you get up to? 

Argh! There are so many people I would love to be! I don't think I would be able to choose one (you may be able to tell already that I am a very indecisive person!) but probably either a quite-famous actress and have an experience filming for a film or a singer and have the experience of performing to a large crowd! 

10. What's the ultimate message that you're trying to get across with your blog? 

As I haven't been blogging for long I don't feel like my blog really has a 'message'. But I feel like I want people to just have fun and if they enjoy reading my blog that would be amazing!

I really enjoyed getting to know Elise better and I seriously think one of the reasons we get on so well is because we have a lot in common! Thank you so much for taking part Elise and thank you so much to anyone who's reading,

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment