Tuesday 29 September 2015

Lush Haul Video

I've always been a huge fan of Lush, but I never brought their bath bombs regularly. But I did a bit of saving up for this video. 

If you watched my London Vlog you will know that I also popped into the Lush Oxford Street and I have to say it was one of the best experiences of my life! Not everything in this haul video is from that particular branch, but most of it is. This is more of a collective haul and even though its not a lot compared to other hauls I've seen, I still felt like it was enough to show you guys what I brought. 


Feel free to watch to see what goodies I picked up

Please let me know in the comments what your favourite Lush products are, I'd love to try something new. Thank you so much for reading/watching. 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment