Saturday 3 June 2017

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Pressed Powder

Recently I've been experimenting and trying out a various amount of different pressed powders. I know they don't seem like the most exciting product to try, but I'm always so chuffed when I find a good one that I want to stick to. Here are my thoughts on the Kick Ass Pressed Powder by Soap & Glory for £12. 



 
The first thing I want to talk about is the actual formula of the powder. It definitely has a powdery feel to it, yet sets incredibly smooth onto the skin. And my favourite part about this powder is that it absolutely does not crease throughout the day. 

Although this powder is "translucent", I find it does have a slight banana shade to it. Even though it doesn't completely change the colour of your face when it's been applied, I would still bare in mind that it does have a slight yellow effect to it. But this makes it perfect for an under eye setting powder.

Since this powder blends extremely well, it sets your face completely and keeps your makeup from budging. This is definitely a long lasting product.

The only issue I have is that I wish there was more product for the price, which is greedy I know! But I find I hit pan faster than with cheaper powders I tried. Still, I will almost definitely be repurchasing this product. 

Overall I would rate this product a 9/10 and I would really recommend it! Have you ever tried any soap and glory products before, if so what did you think?

Izzy K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site
    Ayurvedic Soap with Sandal and Kesar

    ReplyDelete