Wednesday 21 October 2015

My Every Day Makeup Routine

Today's post and video will be a little bit different because I'll be attempting my first ever makeup tutorial. Yes that's right, a makeup tutorial!


I hope you enjoy watching :)

I never thought I'd be the type to do makeup tutorials, quite frankly because I have no idea what I'm doing and quite I literally just slap a load of makeup on my face until I think it looks decent. Another reason is because I have no idea how to film them in the first place. I had to find a place to put my mirror so that I could look into the camera but still see what I'm doing.

 Also, I had loaaaaaads of trouble with the voice over. I initially wanted my first makeup video to be a chatty one where I sat and talked to you guys whilst applying makeup. Unfortunately the odds were against me though as I ended up having laryngitis for 2 1/2 weeks which meant I had to film the actual makeup application first, and the voice over a couple of weeks later. And then my camera died so I had to do a voice over on my laptop, hence why the sound is really crackly. I do apologize for all this, but it was literally a nightmare trying to get this video together and I don't think I've worked on any video longer.

With all that said, I had sooooooo much fun filming this makeup tutorial. And don't you worry, I've learned from my mistakes and I know what to improve on next time. So who knows, there may be a few more tutorials to come in the future!

I hope you are able to tolerate my first tutorial and accept the fact that I will improve as time goes on. But most importantly I hope you enjoyed watching. What are your everyday makeup essentials? Let me know in the comments.

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment