Saturday 17 October 2015

Soap And Glory: Nothing But The Fruits Collection

Ok I have a little confession to make and please don't judge me too much because of it. I've had this product to review since January, but because my life is so incredibly organised I've only just got round to doing it now!

The Nothing But The Fruits set is by Soap&Glory, one of my personal favourite brands, and it can be found in Boots. The set consists of the Butter Yourself moisture lotion, Foam Call shower and bath body wash and Pulp Friction body scrub. Not to mention the fact it comes in a cute little cubed bag with a little bow-zip. How practical!

Butter Yourself Lotion:


I think this is my all time favourite body moisturizer I've ever tried. And that's a huge claim because I've tried millions of them. I don't think you can understand how truly moisturizing this lotion is, until you try it for yourself. After using it, I seriously feel the benefits from it for days after. And not to mention the smell is so fragranced and fruity, hence the name. The smell lasts for hours too, making me feel extremely comfortable in my own skin. 

Pulp Friction:


I'm certain that no other body scrub compares to this one. It intensely exfoliates your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and as smooth as a baby's bottom. My top tip is before applying fake tan, use this product in the shower because it means that the tan will glide on easily and with a fully even coverage. 
Foam Call:


I have to give it to Soap&Glory, this product does exactly what it implies. It leaves you feeling squeaky clean after every use. And for me, the scent of my shower gel is essential, because the stronger and fruitier it smells, the fresher I feel. 

Overall, I would say that I'm very impressed by Soap&Glory products, especially the ones from their Nothing But The Fruits Collection. I will definitely be purchasing more products by this company after trying these. I would have to rate them a 9.5/10 and I'm really struggling to find possible improvements for these products. Thank you very much for reading, and if you've tried this collection what did you think of it? 

Izzy K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment